Thursday, February 5, 2009

Exchange referrals

Hi Friends,
Have you met this problems: You make a lot of effort to find some referrals, but they only click little or never. I even tried to rent tons of referrals, which was even worse--the money earned from my referrals is quite less than the money I spent renting them. I decided to exchange referrals with you. I know this happens everywhere in forums, but I'm serious and I am gonna do equal effort as you.

I'm listing my favorite PTC as following, please make a contact me if you have the same opinion.
Neobux
$0.01 per click, $0.005 per ref click, $2 payout

Britishbux
$0.005 per click, $0.0025 per ref click, $1 payout

Perfectbux
$0.0075 per click, $0.005 per ref click, $2 payout

Palmbux
$0.01 per click, $0.005 per ref click, $2 payout


Feel free to select the PTC suitable for you and tell me yours. You're welcome to tell me any information if some of the PTC has payment problems. Thanks.

You can also choose to be my downline, I will pay 80% of what you earned for me. Please refer to Pay back to my referrals.

5 comments:

  1. your britishbux for my unobux or ara-bux or ppclix

    aymensalamony@gmail.com
    or PM stalony in EMS forum

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur british for my bux.gs or buxexpress

    pm me

    http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/index.php?action=profile;u=110

    ReplyDelete
  3. joined at your ref link britishbux
    username: zxcvbn
    pm you my liberty reserve account at earn money space forum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete